Sunday, August 10, 2008

Eventful Saturday

Woke up early morning to attend the Sony Alpha Seminar at Le'Meridian Hotel KL.

Realized that most of my shots were under-exposed. Seems that I've turned my LCD screen brightness up a notch too high. Anyway here's a decent one in the collection.

After the magnificent lunch..


Sony does organize lots of events and activities for their customers. Great marketing strategy and a good way to build customer loyalty. ALPHA!!!


After the seminar, went to Mid Valley to meet up with my Malacca friends who were having a gathering there. The sad news is, my phone got nicked while on the train. Sigh, Malaysians will just be Malaysians.

Here's a picture of my lovely sweetheart. :) .. Don't even think about it....


Grace with her graceful pose. Shot by Gary. (The only usable one out of many shots, LOL).



The following photos were taken on Sunday. Instead of creating two posts, I'm just plain lazy so I'll just pile it under one post.

Here's our great thinker.. yea rite.. What's Joman thinking about arr? Joash? :P


And finally, the girl who tries to be cute... but failing. :P



All in all, it was a pretty sad day. I lost my phone, all my contacts, all my data on it. To make matters worst, I have to spend money again to buy another phone.

No comments: